Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mother's Day Gift Ideas!


With Mother’s Day coming up, I figured I’d put together a few things I would love to get {hint, hint}  I figured maybe some of you could use some of these ideas if you’re having a hard time for the mother in your life.


  1. Watch – I love this watch. For someone who doesn't ever wear one regularly, I don’t see the point in spending a ton of money on one. This is perfect.
  2. Dress – I’m obsessed with the peach and coral in this dress! It’s a beauty from Ella Madison Boutique.
  3. Dress – Another from EllaMadison.  I had to put both because I couldn't pick just one. Something about Chevron & Coral gets me!
  4. VCU T-shirt – My VCU Shirts are beginning to be pretty worn, so I think it’s time for a replacement.
  5. New Kent Winery – It’s a local winery around here. I’ve been, but it would be nice to get away on a nice day – drink some wine – enjoy the sites.  It’s a gorgeous winery!
  6. Jewelry - Super Cute necklace & earring set from Charles Emerson Designs. She has all sorts of good stuff & she’s local. Two plus’ in my book!
  7. Shoes – I love these teal wedges from Target! No explanation needed.
  8. Giraffe – ha, no I do not want a giraffe.  I do however want a family day at the local zoo. I’ve been bugging my husband for a while now, and we haven’t made it there yet.  Hadleigh would love it and there’s no better mother’s day than seeing your kids happy.
  9. Card – I love love love a good card.  I found this one on etsy and it’s cute cause your child gets to fill in the blanks.  With a 2.5 year old – the answers can get pretty amusing!



What are you planning on getting the mothers in your life?

The pictures used are all from the websites of the places that the list links to. 






7 comments:

  1. I love your picks mama!
    Love it all! Especially the clothes, wedges and jewelry and wine day ;)
    xoxox
    Kaara

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not know there is a zoo in Richmond?? I need to go to this ASAP! Especially since you can feed Giraffes! I think those are some great gifts :) I hope you get some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from TGIF Friday. I'd like to invite you to my Friday Flash Blog, where you can share your best blog entry of the week! The party goes on ALL weekend at thejennyevolution.com. And who knows, you may just get featured next week.

    Jennifer
    thejennyevolution.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that watch!! So pretty. And I have wedges very similar to that - they are my favorite. These ideas are all so great! My Mom would especially love that fun card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the watch is going to be a gift to myself :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete