Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hayden's 9 Months!



I feel like these months just fly by!  Hayden is getting more personality everyday – she definitely knows what she wants!


She finally broke the bottom 2 teeth.  They are so cute – I love those first few baby teeth that come in.  When she had her 9 month check-up, her doctor said that her top 2 will be in soon.  They are puffy, but haven’t gotten close to the surface yet. 


She’s scooting around, but not crawling.  She will rock back and forth on her knees, but then just go back into the sitting position or she will fall on her stomach.  Once she is on her stomach she reeaaacchhhess as far as she can for something without actually moving.  Then she spins in circles or moves backwards which gets her in a different spot on the floor.  She really would rather hold onto your hands and walk. And when she finds something she can pull herself onto, she’s all over it.


Hayden still sleeps with us every night.  We've talked briefly about how we are going to start the transition, but we haven’t made any moves.  The past few nights, she’s gone to bed really easy as usual but then she wakes up 30 minutes later and wants to stay up until I head to bed. Which, let’s be honest, isn't really late – about 9:30-10pm.


I’m still nursing, and I’m pretty sure my supply will do until she’s a year, but it definitely has gone down since about 2 weeks ago.  So now, I nurse the same amount every day, but I’m down to pumping only once while I’m at work.  I don’t really like this fact, but then I think I’m only a few months away from her being a year – and I still have a good amount saved in the freezer.


Her personality is so fun!  She gets mad if you take something away form her she is playing with.  She definitely doesn't move to another toy like Hadleigh did.  And Hadleigh is usually the person taking things from her ;)  She loves loves loves her big sister (unless she’s taking things from her) and still thinks she’s the funniest person.  She doesn't like to lay down, unless she is tired or sleeping.  She still is pretty attached to me, so if I’m in the room and she wants to be held…it’s me.  {it’s the boobs I think}
Stats from the Doctor
Weight: 19 pounds 11 ounces (65%tile)
Height: I forget her height! It’s 90%tile though
Head: 99-100%tile




Hayden’s Daily Routine

Nurse her around 7am – sometimes she wakes up, sometimes she goes back to sleep

Nana comes at 7:30-8am

Eats some cereal & fruit

She takes a morning nap somewhere in here

Has a 4-5 ounce bottle (has a snack if she wants)

She will play

Has a vegetable for lunch & water

Takes her main afternoon nap

Drinks a 4-5 ounce bottle (snack if she wants)

She will want to nurse for a little snack when I get home from work

We feed her a vegetable, fruit, & drinks water for dinner

Bath (every other night)

Then around 8-8:30pm I nurse her to sleep!




2 comments:

  1. Awe! Happy 9 months little H! She's so stinkin cute and has so much hair! My niece didn't start getting hair till about two years old ;)
    Have a great day lady! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does have a lot! - I had bad heartburn, so the old wives tale rang true!

    ReplyDelete