Sunday, May 19, 2013

May is For Moms - An Interview with my Child(ren) {Link-up}


This week I attempted to interview Hadleigh.  Her imagination is running WILD these days, so you never know what the heck she is going to come up with.   I didn’t really get much out of her…

What is your favorite thing that you and I do together? Toys

What is something important I have taught you that you will always remember? (i.e. Be nice to everyone, Always make your bed, etc.) I had to ask this a little different and give an example of sharing with her sister.  She repeated me pretty much by saying "Share my toys" and then proceeded to tell me that Hayden hit her head and then they had to go to the hospital.  The girl loves the doctor and wants to go to the hospital any chance she gets. For the record, Hayden did not hit her head and we did not go to the hospital.

What is your most special memory about me? play with toys and play with my tea party

What is something nice I always say to you? I don’t know (she was over the questions by now)  I always always praise her.  I make sure I tell her how pretty she is, how smart she is, and what a good job she is doing.  It’s a tough world we live in, so I’m, really big on making sure she has self-confidence.

How are you and I the same? How are we different?  I don’t know.

I know it wasn’t too much of an interview, but I will cherish the answers she said. I love playing toys with her!



No comments:

Post a Comment