Tuesday, April 9, 2013

First Things First



I’m really loving the fact that I’m getting more involved in this HUGE blogging community!  It’s a little intimidating, but I’m going with it full force.  I saw this link up “First Things First” and thought I’d join in J

First Things First

First Pinterest project or recipe I attempted
Oh gosh – I think one of the first pinterest projects I tried was some Easter crafts for Easter 2012. Yes, 2012.  I was a slight bit late on the pinterest train.
Here’s my post on all my Eastery crafts
They were actually successful.  I even brought out the wreath this year and put it on our front door.  All was well until a windy rain/snow came through and ruined the whole thing. FAIL.  Looks like I’ll be upgrading to a new Easter wreath for 2014! Holla!

First random song that pops up on my iTunes
Oh my.  I have the most random songs.  I’m going to name a few, so you don’t get any crazy ideas about me. I’ve been on this old school kick recently…

Zac Brown Band – Day that I Die
Florida Georgia Line – Cruise
Big Tymers – Get Your Roll On
Britney Spears – I’m a Slave for You
Mystikal - Danger

Maybe naming a few didn’t change the crazy things going through your head…oops.

First product I use in the shower
Shampoo.  I follow the same routine every morning in the shower.  Shampoo, Conditioner, Shaving cream to shave legs (if I am that day), body wash, and I wash my face last. Every Single time – if I end up mixing things up I always get out going over everything again in my head to make sure I did everything I was supposed to. 

4 comments:

  1. I have the exact same shower routine every single day too! Almost never ever varies, and when I do, it feels too weird, and I'm not too happy about it. Haha :) Glad you joined in and linked up with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one! Thanks! Can't wait to link up again next week :)

      Delete
  2. Ha I follow the same routine in the shower every time too or I feel lost.

    ReplyDelete