High Five 4 Friday
1. I get to see this pretty lady tomorrow at her baby shower! She’s the cutest pregnant (even though I know she doesn’t feel cute)! And today happens to be her birthday! Happy Birthday mama! I love you so!
2. In addition to seeing above, I get to see all these ladies too (plus a few others who are missing in this picture) SUPER EXCITED! We’ve all been friends since elementary school , so I love getting to see them all at once.
3. Daniel and I bought a kid size toilet this week. Yep. We needed a new toilet for the kids bathroom, so we decided to get a kids toilet – make sense! We’re hoping Hadleigh thinks it’s super cool and will magically start to go pee on the potty. Don’t crush our dreams.
4. I’ve of course my week has consisted of these 2 sweet faces, so no High Five 4 Friday would be complete without them! Love them to death!
5. I'm loving my nails this week, but it's time to move to another color...I'm thinking yellow? We'll see next week!
Have a great Weekend!!