Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Snow Day!!



We've been back and forth between Winter & Spring it’s insane.  Can Mother Nature figure out what the hell she wants to do?!  I’d be fine skipping right over winter. Well, until there’s actually snow on the ground and then it’s fun for the kids.

It didn't snow a lot, but enough to get Hadleigh out there to play in and build some snowmen.  She was very proud of her work and was super excited to tell me all about it when I got home from work. Yep. You read that right. I was at work. Another mommy guilt episode and thinking work really sucks. A lot.  It was pretty much the first time Hadleigh got to really enjoy the snow I don’t think we got any last year and before that she was too young.

But Hadleigh had fun. And that’s what matters. And I have pictures to prove it.  Daddy, Nene, and Baba were there to play with her and help her build her snowmen family. 

Hayden lovin the snow cant you tell?
puddle fun 


pretty day 

So proud

Snow last week and 75 degrees today, really?!

No comments:

Post a Comment