Friday, November 2, 2012

Master Bedroom (Part 2 of 3)

To see Part 1 click here

After we finished the bedroom part, we tackled the bathroom.  Daniel worked hard on mudding and then painting the color onto the walls.  We chose a teal color - our idea was to reverse what the other 2 rooms would be.  Since we had the yellowish color on the walls in the bedroom (and soon sitting room) with teal and gray accents - we did teal walls in the bathroom with yellow and gray accents.

After the walls were painted, Daniel and I worked on the white trim before adding the new accessories.  I didn't buy too much since it's such a small area and I didn't want to overload it with stuff.

I bought:
New Shower Curtain - From Target
New bath rug, hand towels, and bath towels - all gray from Target
We already had the box shaped shelves
I believe the bird candle and the yellow candles are both from target
The yellow wooden balls and vases are from The Christmas Shoppe

Here are the before pictures - it was very plain:



And the after:



My favorite pieces in here is the shower curtain and the cute little bird candle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment