I was excited when Diane told me she had nominated me for the Liebster Award! It’s a way for smaller blogs to show their love for each other and network a little. I’m late posting this, but I definitely wanted to get it done! Head over to Diane’s blog J
The deal is to share 11 things about you, answer the 11 questions that you were given, and then come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer. Here we go!
11 things about me
1. We all know Daniel and I want another baby in the future (I’m not pregnant) confession: I wouldn't mind having twins next. Not that we can control that or anything!
2. My most embarrassing moment was when I was in 7th grade. I was at the beach wearing my first two piece (a real one) and my best friend and I rode a wave in…we stood up and my dad is flagging me down “ERIN! Pull your top up!” Yep, awesome!
3. We've had a boy’s name picked out since well before our engagement – it’s stashed away until we need it. And if we don’t ever need it, then I’ll be sure to let you guys in on the secret!
4. I get goose-bumps at a concert when the crowd sings the song with the artist. Call me crazy – but I love it!
5. Daniel and I have been together almost 12 years! Holy moly!
6. I totally should’ve been a singer – I love being on stage and I could rock it…even though I cannot sing AT ALL. If I could sing, you would see me up there for sure.
7. I never skipped school growing up. All I had to do was call my dad and tell him I had “lady problems” or “cramps” and he came to the rescue! suuccckkkeerrrr
8. I broke my leg when I was 4 or 5 on a tire swing. I was too young to hold my weight up on crutches, so they gave me a walker. Uh huh…you read that right.
9. I got my tongue pierced a few days after I turned 18. It didn't hurt, but I talked funny and could hardly eat for almost a week after. I kept it for a few years, but ended up taking it out. I could feel the judgment in people’s eyes when they noticed it.
10. I hate the movie "The Wizard of Oz". If it comes on, the channel immediately changes or I leave the room.
11. Baby laughs (and toddler laughs) are the best sound ever. Nothing compares!
Answer 11 questions
1. What is your one guilty pleasure? Probably Candy Crush and my jigsaw puzzle app.
2. What is your go to movie when you just want to relax? Something mindless. I don’t really have a go-to movie. I usually just put on pre-recorded Giulliana & Bill or Duck Dynasty.
3. Painted toe nails or fingernails? Both when I have the time!
4. What is your favorite season? Fall for sure. I love the “feel” of it, the crisper and cooler air, the clothes, the colors, and the festivals!
5. You’re at the mall, what is your first stop? A children’s clothing store probably.
6. If you went to college, what was your major? My first major was going to be Forensic Science, but Biology killed that dream. I moved to Business Management because I knew it was something I was good at – I was going to double major in that and Homeland Security, but was done with school so I dropped by 2nd major. I kind of wish I finished that one up.
7. Favorite blog post you've ever written? Hmm…Hayden’s Birth Story & Hadleigh’s Birth Story or a re-cap of our wedding.
8. If you were stuck on a deserted island, who would you want to be stuck with? My little family of course!
9. Have you ever met someone randomly and ended up spending a super fun day with them? When? (If you feel like sharing, please do) No, unless you count back in middle school meeting people at the local amusement park and hanging out with them for the day.
10. What’s your favorite moment of 2013 so far? That is way too hard!
11. If you could have 1 thing for breakfast every day, what would it be? A bagel with tomato & avocado.
11 questions for my nominees
1. What's your favorite thing about each season?
2. How many kids did you grow up wanting?
3. Beach or mountains?
4. What's your most embarrassing moment?
5. Pet peeve?
6. Do you have a daily routine?
7. What's your dream job?
8. Are you already thinking about your goals for 2014 - personal or blog goals?
9. What kind of car do you drive?
10. What was your favorite toy growing up?
11. iPhone or droid or flip?!