Monday, March 25, 2013

"I feed Hayden, mama"

Ever since I had Hayden, Hadleigh has been very interested in me feeding her.  As time has gone on, it's become more normal, so she's more sued to it now.  When I first came home from the hospital, Hadleigh would lean into my chest to try and get some milk from me. Curiosity and jealousy both played a part.  
Then it evolved into her wanting to feed Hayden.  She would lay down on the bed next to her, pull up her shirt, and tell me "I feed Hayden, mama".  She would then turn to Hayden and say "come on, Hayden.  You hungry?" in this high-pitched mama soothing voice.  I couldn't help but laugh and think it was a sweet gesture.
She's even done it with her baby doll a time or two.
I still haven't caught it on video, but I was able to snap a few pictures the other week on my cell phone.


Hadleigh is going to be such a great big sister and a great mama one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment