Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Crafts & Cookies


Decorate Christmas Tree for Hadleigh's room
Christmas crafts
Decorate Christmas Cookies
Short Pump Tree Lighting
Fire Truck Santa in Neighborhood
Tacky Light Tour
Go See Santa

We are finished with my small "to-do" list! it was fun, but I'm a little sad at the same time :(

I bought a gingerbread house kit to make with Hadleigh.  I envisioned it going a lot smoother than it did!  Hadleigh was just interested in eating the icing and candy the entire time, Daniel wanted the house to be perfect and we were rushed to get it done instead of taking our time.  Needless to say, it all fell apart about 5 minutes after we put it together and I took pictures. Ha!  Hayden had fun watching over us three working on it.  She was probably thinking about how crazy we were!






Hadleigh also did some painting!  I got the idea from pinterest :)  I bought some canvas and then taped the words "hope" & "love" to them.  Then I let Hadleigh go to town with finger paint.  She had so much fun and was pretty upset when we were done.  Hayden was an on-looker once again - I can't wait for her to get more involved in all the fun activities!




We also baked lots of cookies!  I only have a few pictures, but believe me - we made a ridiculous amount of cookies!




No comments:

Post a Comment