Thursday, July 18, 2013

Little ThreadWagon {Review}

I actually won these super cute shoes for Hayden from Wifessionals series Supporting Small Businesses.  Surprised that I won, I got in touch with Ruthie immediately.  She was very quick to respond and great to work with.  I was pretty flexible on patterns because well…I’m a horrible decision maker when it comes to things like this.  I ended up giving her a couple different patterns I liked form her shop and told her to surprise me.  Let me tell you… I was not disappointed!
They are adorable online, but even more so in person.  It helps when you have a cutie to model them too. J  
This is the best I could get - sitting still is not her forte'!
The fabric is vibrant and colorful.  The buttons are to die for – can I get some in my size?!  Hayden’s not walking yet, but when the time comes, she can wear them outside.  
Note: The customized bag is a small additional fee.  Great for gifts at only $4!

The bottoms are anti-grip and made with indoor/outdoor materials.  

Hayden's foot is pretty slim, so I ended up putting socks on her and then the shoes to avoid them falling off.  I surely wouldn't want to lose these precious shoes!

Check out Ruthie’s sites!  She has products other than baby shoes as well.  You will not be disappointed.


 photo signaturecopy_zps182acb6e.jpg

1 comment: