Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Design Bug Studio {Review}

I ended up going with Design Bug Studio for Hadleigh & Hayden’s birthday invitations.  I first decided on Hayden’s since her birthday is a month before Hadleigh’s.  She has the cutest designs on her Etsy shop.  I didn't want to go with a “theme” for Hayden, just a cute design.  Becky was so sweet to work with and she was very quick on getting your picture ready to print. 

We had already decided on a mermaid theme for Hadleigh, and I didn't see a mermaid design in her shop.  I decided to reach out to her to see if she could do a custom design for me.  She immediately responded and had my design that same evening!  She is great!  If you’re looking for invitations for the birthday girl or boy in your life, go to Design Bug Studio!



Etsy 

 photo signaturecopy_zps182acb6e.jpg
*I was not paid or perked for writing this review.  These are my own opinions and experiences*

3 comments: