Wednesday, June 12, 2013

First Birthday Prep

Have I mentioned that Hayden’s FIRST birthday is in about a month?! No?  I might still be in denial.  So, there’s another party to plan!  Hayden’s will be smaller than Hadleigh’s, but I’m still excited to get crafty.  I don’t think I’m going with a “theme” as I didn't for Hadleigh’s first birthday either - more on color scheme and just plain old cute. 

I’m having a hard time deciding on which invitation to choose:





Here’s a few decor pictures I’m loving 





 photo signaturecopy_zps182acb6e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I love the cupcake and the chevron! And those tissue poofs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the poofs as flowers for Hadleigh, so I'm definitely doing those! They are so easy too!

      Delete
  2. I like the first invitation with no picture, and the fourth invitation with "Blakely" on it. :) I would agree with skipping the "theme" and just going with a general color scheme. It'll be much easier and just as cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm still so indecisive, but I am leaning towards the chevron one :)

      Delete
  3. Just found your blog via the Link up ( new subscriber!) You have a really beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Can't wait to check your blog out!

      Delete