Monday, June 17, 2013

Blog-Lift? What?



Have you guys noticed my blog makeover?! I freaking love every single thing about it.  I cannot begin to tell you how amazing Marquis is.  She is so sweet and has great talent in creating EXACTLY what you envisioned, but better.  Throughout the entire process, she answered all my questions and offered advice.  Being a small blog, I need all the advice and help I can get J  I have a long way to go, but the new blog design definitely has me motivated. 


If you’re in a blog slump, or just don’t know what to do next – I highly suggest blog design.  It will work wonders for that inspiration you were looking for.  And go over to Simply Clarke and check out Marquis blog – she’s pretty fabulous.  





 photo signaturecopy_zps182acb6e.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking the other day how much I loved it and was going to ask how you did it!

    ReplyDelete