Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Teaberry Trails


I’m super excited to introduce you to Brittney, who is taking over my blog today J  She’s pretty awesome, so definitely go on over to her blog and say hello!


Why hello everyone! My name is Brittney and I blog over at Teaberry Trails. I am really excited to be here at Harris Heart-to-Hearts with Erin today! When I signed up for the Big & Littles Network, I truly never thought that I would be paired with such an awesome individual! It’s almost like we were meant to be seeing as we have so much in common and all! Cray-cray I tell ya!

Anyway, so here’s a bit about little ole me…
-Even though I moved quite often, I was born and raised in Virginia. When I was four we moved from Fairfax to a little town in Shenandoah County. We moved multiple times within my twelve years of school, but always stayed within our school district and I attnended the same school with the exception of a year my entire school career.
-My husband Jeff and I met in high school. Took us a bit to figure out that we were just meant to be, but we have it right now.
-Speaking of, we have two sweet little girls yet another thing Erin and I have in common! Willow Lola and Lyla Lane are two sweet girls that I am fortunate enough to call mine!
- I love to run and workout, but I hate getting up to get it done! I love the feeling during and after I finally get off my butt to do so, it’s just getting there that takes some time. Usually, I have to have an ultimate goal to work toward. Case in point, Read this post and I’m ashamed to say that I have yet to run over six miles since!

- I have a problem with starting things and never finishing them. Like crafts. I started a quilt almost three years ago and have yet to finish it. All that needs to be done is the binding…maybe I’ll get on that soon. I blame Pinterest for keeping me on my toes haha!

If you want to know any more quirky facts I seem to have, visit my About page! You can also follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Bloglovin for more fun stuff!
Thanks so much Erin for having me! I am really excited that we were paired together and have been able to form an awesome relationship!

 photo Brittney1jpg_zps0bb2de8a.jpg
 
See, I told you! Now go on over to her blog – you know you want to!
 photo signaturecopy_zps182acb6e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment