Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day was great this year.  It was my first official mothers day and Daniel made it special for me.  Friday when I got home from work there were flowers waiting for me on the kitchen table.  There was a sweet note attached to them from Daniel and Hadleigh.
On Sunday, which was actually Mother's Day we ended up going out to lunch.  It's funny, but we actually went to Pizza Hut and ate at the buffet :) haha.  It was super yummy!  Then Daniel took me to get some new running shoes.  While we were there, they had buy one get one 50% off, so I ended up getting a pair of sperrys as well!

We then came back to the house and did a little cleaning before both of our families came over to cookout.  It was really nice - we all just relaxed, ate good food, and enjoyed each others company :)
Flowers that Daniel's parents gave me



















No comments:

Post a Comment