Monday, November 16, 2009

Kristy & Michael's House!!!

Yesterday I drove to see Kristy & Michael's new house that they are renting.  It was overdue, but I'm so glad I made it out there yesterday!
They have such a cute house on the Mattaponi River - the inside was very tastefully done and the best part was that it was already furnished! Michael built a fire pit outside, so we sat around that for a little while just talking.  It was a beautiful day.  We took a few pictures looking out over the river before I left...
This is the view from her house right outside her back door. GORGEOUS!
Here's Kristy & I with the river in the background.
Then on the way home, I stopped and took a few pictures of the cotton field.  I don't remember the last time I've seen one, so I wanted to stop and snap a few pictures!


I really cannot wait to go back to their house!

No comments:

Post a Comment