Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Valentine's Day Crayons

I did cute little Valentine’s crayons again this year.  I did it a few years back, but this year I got more help!  The girls helped a lot in unwrapping the crayons and then breaking them.  Daniel came in and got smart with the razor blade to take the wrap off of the crayons, so from there it went a lot faster!
They came out really cute and the girls loved them!

Step 1: Take the paper wrapping off all of the crayons.  Again, you can use a razor blade once the kids get tired of helping {which honestly, is after about 10}

Step 2: Break the crayons into small pieces

Step 3: Fill your mold with crayon pieces. I didn't strategically place the crayons for most. 
But I did make some of them color coordinating.

Step 4: Place in the oven at 350 degrees for 3-5 minutes {or until all melted}


Step 5: After cooled, the crayons should pop right out.  I did have to bang on the back a little for a few.
Super Easy!

 photo signaturecopy_zps182acb6e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment