Friday, July 25, 2014

Oh Hey, Friday! {Link-Up}

I'm linking up for the first time with September FarmThe Farmers Wife for oh hey, Friday!!  So let's get started with my 5 random things (my iPad keeps asking me if I want to change "things" to "thongs" - really?!)

1.  We officially have a 2 year old in the house again. Yesterday we celebrated Hayden's 2nd birthday. Go here to read all about Hayden!  It's crazy to us every year that passes! We are in full 2 year old mode which includes tantrums and fighting sleep in our household. Although our almost 4 year old does those exact same things!  We didn't do anything extravagant - went to see some friends and then had dinner with both of the grandparents.
2.  We got Hayden a full train track set for her birthday. It didn't come assembled, so I was lucky enough to put together that bad boy. If you ever want to feel really dumb and get really frustrated or angry go buy it and put it together. 
But the end results are totally worth it!
3.  We are headed to the beach tomorrow for a week and we couldn't be more excited!! We haven't been in a few years and it will be Hayden & Harper's first time.  I don't have any posts planned out yet, so you might not hear from me on here. I'll definitely be posting to Instagram though!

4.  I’m all over Pinterest finding inspiration for our half bathroom remodel.  Here’s what I realllyy want to do with the walls::
via
Follow along to see if we actually end up doing something like this! Here's my inspiration board so far - Half Bathroom.

5.  Earlier this week I had one of those days where you feel like all you do is yell. The day started off great and gradually got worse.  No naps didn't help, but the girls tend to go to sleep better at night with no naps.  I hate reflecting on the day and feeling guilty.  Do you guys ever have days like that?

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
 photo signaturecopy_zps182acb6e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Hayden! Also, really loving that bathroom idea. Can't wait to see what you end up doing. Stopping by from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I definitely have days like that- and at the end of the day I always feel horrible about it! Wahhh! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one! It's hard!! xoxo

      Delete