Wednesday, July 2, 2014

1 Month Comparison

 I have taken pictures of all three girls in the same outfit on their 1 month birthday.  It happens to be the exact same outfit my parents brought me home in.  Apparently, I was a huuuggee baby (not really, only 7 pounds 13 ounces) because the outfit swallowed all of my girls until they were a month old.
 We always thought Hadleigh and Hayden looked so much alike – and they did in the hospital.  Then Harper was born and with that light hair we weren't sure she looked like her sisters.  Hadleigh & Harper look more similar in this picture and even in person.  All have some similar features, but we think Hayden will be the one that looks a little different.
I found these other pictures of them in the same blue onesie, so I decided to do a side-by-side comparison here as well.

Do your kids look like each other?
 photo signaturecopy_zps182acb6e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment