Friday, October 18, 2013

Home Office {Reveal}

I’m finally getting to post the final reveal of Daniel’s office! He works in there every day and it definitely keeps him motivated to get his work and school work finished. To top it off, we both love how it turned out.  Double success!  We still have one side of the wall area to finish – we are actively looking for a leather over-sized chair/love-seat to put over there.  We haven’t found one we love, so the search continues.
We still need to find a few things to hang on the wall, but I didn't want to drag this out even longer!
To look back on how we got to the chevron wall - check out our how-to here


Rug: We had from our 1st house from Home Depot

Bookshelf decorations: A mixture of Target, Hobby Lobby, and a Local Antique Store
 photo signaturecopy_zps182acb6e.jpg

9 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I LOVE this! I need a room with a chevron wall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's definitely one of the more fun rooms in the house!

      Delete
  2. hey love! just popped over from teaberry trail's blog and so glad i did! i mean, you had me at the precious chevron wall and white curtain. and cute kiddos (of course). looking forward to following along :)

    happy friday!!!
    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously so in love with this!!! GORGEOUS! come fly to AZ and decorate my house please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnaks! haha - I'd love to! Although, I have to admit, Daniel is even better at decorating ;)

      Delete
  4. The chevron on the wall looks amazing! Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is soo adorable! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!! It looks amazing!! y'all did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete