Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Wish List

My Wish list is pretty simple.  I only included items specifically for me.  Daniel and I usually take each other shopping closer to Christmas while we are out getting last minute things for the girls, so I'll definitely be looking for one of these items.  Also, we usually ask our parents for things we could use around the house or projects we want to get done around the house.  There are only 4 things that I really want these days if I was go to splurge on something for myself.  Everyone has a wish list right?! 





1.        TOMS Wedge Bootie – I’ve been eyeing these for a while and I’m in love with them!  I think I’ll actually need a new pair of skinny jeans that are just the right length for them as well ;)
2.      TheVintage Pearl mixed metal charm necklace – This is another thing that I’ve always seen and wanted.  I just have never clicked the “buy” button! 
3.      NikonD3300 – I NEED a new camera! Enough said.
4.      Cowboy Boots – There’s a local boot store I would probably go to buy these.  I just found this image since it was a picture of what style and color I would get.  Every girl needs a pair (or two) of cowboy boots!


What’s on your wish list this year?

 photo signaturecopy_zps182acb6e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment