Saturday, October 18, 2014

Hadleigh's Birthday Party

This is long overdue update from Hadleigh’s birthday party :) We gave her the choice this year on where she wanted to have her party - and she chose Pump it up! We invited all of the kids from her class and then a few other friends.  They had a blast! 



 The theme was Frozen of course!  Pump it up supplies most everything, but I made sure the cake was Frozen and I bought a few balloons.  Hadleigh also had her birthday shirt on that day, which had Elsa on it. 

 I love the tradition of getting the girls birthday shirts every year (I buy them from etsy).
All of the kids (and even the adults) had fun jumping all around the inflatables.  Then we had pizza & cake & opened presents.  We still couldn’t sing “Happy Birthday” cause Hadleigh hates that song!  She doesn’t like to be the center of attention, so she made sure I knew not to get anyone to sing.  

 photo signaturecopy_zps182acb6e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment