Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy 2 Months Hayden!

Ahh! I can't believe 2 months has passed (well now almost 3 months since I'm a little late)!!  We love our little Hayden so much!  She's such a good baby, we've been very lucky to have 2 kids be so easy as newborns. I think we make up for it when they hit toddler stage ;-)

Hayden smiles ALL the time.  She wakes up smiling and smiles pretty much every time someone talks to her.  I feel like she is very close to getting a giggle out, but I haven't been able to yet.  
She's talking and cooing a lot these days as well.  Hayden likes attention for sure.  When she knows you're close and not giving her attention, she will whine a little to get your attention.  
She really only cries when she's super tired and she wants to be soothed by being held, OR if she's really hungry and I'm not giving her the boob quick enough.

Hadleigh loves on Hayden all the time and I'm so glad she loves her baby sister.  Hayden has giving Hadleigh some smiles, but a lot of times Hadleigh is all in her face which Hayden doesn't love.

Hayden is doing really well with holding her head up, which is a hard task cause this girl has a big head :)  She gets all that from her daddy! We've sat her in the bumbo several times, and she's doing really well in that.








No comments:

Post a Comment