Tuesday, January 24, 2012

13 week appointment

Our 13 week appointment went great!  Everything came back perfect, and it was fun to get to see our little baby again on the ultrasound.  The tech refused to look between the legs, not that you can find out this early, but a speculation would have been fun :) Oh well - March 9th will do. 
Blood pressure was still perfect.  My doctor actually went back into my chart from last time, and found that my pressure didn't start becoming elevated until 28 weeks last time.  It's just a waiting game to see if I'll have any of the same problems this go round.  I'm going to try to have a regular birth this time too - good news is that I can still try even if I have to be induced.  No guarantee, but since I wasn't pleased with my last doctor, I want to try one more time.  If it doesn't happen then I know for the next child I'm destined for a C-Section.
I thought I was getting better with the nauseousness, but nope.  This past weekend it came back with a vengeance.  Oh baby, please don't make your mama feel sick the entire time she has to carry you!  I don't feel like I've gotten my energy back either.  I'm in my second trimester on Friday, so hopefully it comes back around soon!
Heart Rate 155bpm

No comments:

Post a Comment