Friday, January 6, 2012

We're expecting!!



Yep! We are expecting baby #2!! We are super excited and nervous all at the same time.  My due date is July 28th, which is a month shy of Hadleigh's 2nd birthday.Currently I'm 11 weeks and not feeling well at all.  With Hadleigh I didn't feel this sick - I'm nauseous most of the day.  I think it's just starting to get a little better.  I now have days where I'll only feel nauseous a little bit, but then the next day it knocks me off my feet.  I'm showing already   - it's definitely true when they say you show quicker with your second!  I need to start taking belly photos to track the growth.  I want to make sure I do most of what I did with Hadleigh with each child.  Good news is that my blood pressure has been great so far.  The real test will be after 20 weeks to see if it starts to elevate or not.  I really really don't want to be on bed rest this time around!
We had our first ultrasound on December 23rd and everything checked out wonderful.  On 12.31.11 I did the at home blood test for the chromosome defects and down syndrome.  I sent those off, and I'll have a follow up ultrasound on 1.18.12 to get the results.  Daniel and I don't really care whether this child will have down syndrome or not - it was just a way to see our growing baby in an ultrasound :) Sneaky.
More updates to come!
Heart Rate 176bpm

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's great, congratulations!! Are you hoping for a boy this time, or another girl? Or either as long as they are healthy :)

    ReplyDelete