Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Let it Snow - Let it Snow - Let it Snow

We finally got some snow - and actually enough worth talking about!  It would have been better had it started Sunday night (to get us out of work), but it was pretty to see everything turn white :)  Daniel and I were stuck in the house all weekend, so by Sunday we were ready to get out and run some errands.  Being stuck in the house isn't bad when it's your choice!  I took some pictures of the house in the pretty snow...
Front

Backyard


Santa got snowed in!

Just a picture I thought was neat...

I also took a picture of the wreath my saleswoman at work sent us - which smells absolutely wonderful! (The picture looks a little weird because of the camera flash)


The snow was pretty and fun for a day or two, but now it's just slushy and gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment