Sunday, December 13, 2009

MWV Christmas Party

Friday December 4th was MWV's Christmas party which was held at our new building downtown.  This was everyone's first time seeing the building that we're going to be working in.  It's super nice and big!  I might get lost for the first week or two - no lie!

They gathered everyone outside for the illumination - I actually thought they would have some Christmas lights on the building, but they just lit each floor up for everyone.

I didn't take any pictures inside, but we now have a nice cafeteria and a coffee shop (ah!).

The girls from work and our boys all went to Blackfinn afterwards.  It was a good time - I love the girls I work with! Here's some pictures of course :-)

Linda, Kriston, and Holly

Kriston & her hubby Mark

Michelle & Justin

We're doing the cupid shuffle!



No comments:

Post a Comment