Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Fall Bucket List


You know I have a Fall bucket list! This is the time of year when I want to do ALL.THE.THINGS!  My husband is going to love all of my ideas, I’m sure of it ;)

Check out past Bucket Lists here

Virginia State Fair // We’ve actually crossed this off our list already, but I still need to include it!  Anyone else have to write it, just so they have the joy of crossing it off?! 

Pumpkin Fun // We have to go get some pumpkins for decorating and for outside décor.  It’s a must when you have kids and need a fun activity to do!  We’ve done stickers, paint,  and making them into witches – who knows what we will end up doing this year!  Any ideas?

Apple Festival // I’m not sure this will happen, but I love going apple picking.  We’ve been to Carter Mountain & Graves Mountain in the past, but I personally like Graves much better.  Picking apples, hay mazes, great food, and just walking around make for a great day.

Weekend Getaway // I’ve been struggling for some balance in my life.  As much as I love my kids, Daniel and I need to get away!  I’m sure the weekend will go by quick, but hopefully it recharges us (at least until the next weekend away or date night ;)

Halloween // I’ve already bought the girls’ Halloween costumes, so they are ready to go!  We will have an Anna, Elsa, and Ariel  this year.

Fall Festivals // Our neighborhood has a Fall Festival this coming weekend and the girls’ school also has a Fall Festival at the end of the month.  The girls always enjoy themselves and the activities each festival has.

Fall CookOut // We’ve been getting our deck re-built, so I cannot wait for it to be completed to have a cookout!  Our entire vision for the area will not be finished, but the deck part will be.  More to come on that another day.  I love hosting parties and events, so I’m excited to get things planned!

Christmas Mini Session // I’ve signed us up for another mini session with the great Nikki Santerre again this year and I cannot wait!  She is amazing, so go check her out!

What's on your list to do this Fall?

 photo signaturecopy_zps182acb6e.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Love these! I can't wait to get to a pumpkin patch this year! There's one not to far from us, that was awesome last year. It was themed and last year's theme was super hero's! I need to find out what this year's is! I also have an Elsa this year...imagine that haha

    ReplyDelete