Monday, November 10, 2014

4/5/6 month comparisons

It’s been a few months since I’ve done side-by-side comparisons of the girls.  I’ve taken a picture of all three in the same Christmas dress, just so I could compare!  Hadleigh & Hayden actually wore the dress on Christmas Eve, but Harper is a little off on the seasonal clothes that her older sisters had. I dressed Harper in the dress a few weeks ago before I lost my chance of her fitting in it at all!
So, we always say how much Harper looks like Daniel and Hadleigh - which is so true!  But here, Hadleigh & Hayden look more similar.  I think Hadleigh looks more like Daniel now that she's gotten older, and Harper looks like both of them now. Can you tell Hadleigh & Hayden weren't too impressed when they were babies?! haha.

Who do you think looks the most a like?  

 photo signaturecopy_zps182acb6e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment