Friday, February 24, 2012

Baby Update

So as of today I'm 18 weeks pregnant! 2 more weeks until we find out if this baby is a boy or girl :) 
I started to feel much better around week 14.  I get the occasional nauseousness or headache, but it's few and far between.  I have some more energy, but by the end of the day I'm super exhausted. At my 16 week check-up last week I had only gained 4 pounds - woohoo!!  I hope this weight gain continues at this rate.  I atleast want to gain lower than what I did with Hadleigh - so I can't go over 40lbs.  I'm not sure if I've felt this baby move or not.  Sometimes I think I do, but it's so vague that I'm not too sure.  People say you're supposed to feel them alot sooner with your second cause you know what it feels like...ugh.  So of course, this makes me worry a bit.  I'm worrying so much more throughout this pregnancy!! 
My blood pressure has been perfect.  I believe last week it was 118/68?  (I could be fibbing here, but I think that's what I remember hearing).  Also at the 16 week appointment - heart rate of the baby was 151bpm.  I still have no clue if I feel boy or girl...I go back and forth.  Daniel and I really don't care as long as he/she is healthy.
Another baby update will come in 2 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment