Sunday, August 15, 2010

4th of July

We celebrated 4th of July at the river relaxing.  It was a nice weekend with nice weather!  Unfortunately, Daniel and I decided that it was best for me not to go out on the boat anymore, so I was on land the entire weekend.  We had been to a couple of doctor's appointments that weren't planned because I was experiencing cramping and pressure.  Apparently, I had an irritable uterus which is nothing to really be hugely concerned about, but we didn't want to risk anything by me going out on the boat.
Most of the weekend, we just hung out on the beach and watched fireworks at night.  Isis & Duke always enjoy themselves down there - especially since they have a backyard to run around in now that Daniel's parents put up a fence for them!
Isis loves the hose!
Duke soaking up all the attention from Nana
Fireworks
I remembered to get a shot of Daniel and I - I can't remember the last picture we got together!


No comments:

Post a Comment